Black City, Unova
bisexual
financial consultant
civilian
you let me
complicate you
5'11" / 180 cm height
5'11" / 180 cm height
Act as if you’re a wealthy man, rich already, and you will become rich.
awards
313 posts
Frank Caffey DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @frank
Frank Caffey
RKS: FRANK & FENELLE
POSTED ON Jun 11, 2024 23:43:49 GMT
Frank Caffey Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]
[googlefont=Montserrat:700]
[attr="class","itemcolbkg"]

[attr="class","itemcolstr"]

[attr="class","itemcolitems"]

[attr="class","itemcolicon"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]drk triad event
[attr="class","itemcolname2"]RKS SIMULATION

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltextbox"]
[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]HEXENZIRKEL 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]A white-haired lady sits across from you, her hair a sheer white in stark contrast to the absolute black fabric of her clothes. Her aged face and tired gaze falls upon you, though shadows obscure much of her looks.[break][break]

"stumbled upon the hexenzirkel, have you? are you in the right place?"[break][break]

She has company. You're outnumbered.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoice"]
[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Join the Hexenzirkel.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Recieve 50 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Attack them.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Recieve 50 RKS POINTS.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolname2"]color:#81bdd5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

Francis
he / him
September 19
Black City, Unova
bisexual
financial consultant
civilian
you let me
complicate you
5'11" / 180 cm height
5'11" / 180 cm height
awards
313 posts
Frank Caffey DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @frank
Frank Caffey
POSTED ON Jun 11, 2024 23:51:44 GMT
Frank Caffey Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frank2"]
[attr="class","body"]

When Frank heard about the RKS machine, he wasn't sure what to expect. Some kind of virtual reality video game? He wasn't much of a gamer, but he'd heard it was a good way to put in work hours for Team Rocket without endangering oneself. [break][break]

And as much as he craved the thrill of danger, he and his Pokémon were still terrible at battling. Until they all improved, he had to find other ways to contribute. [break][break]

His partner of the simulation run was a grunt he'd never met before, though he learned their name through the pre-simulation briefing. . And when he'd tried introducing himself, he learned they were deaf. [break][break]

"Sorry, I don't know sign language," Frank had typed out onto his phone's Notes app so Fenelle could read it. When the first scenario loaded and the strange woman in a black hat spoke, he cleared the message and typed next, "Do you need me to transcribe her dialogue for you?" [break][break]

Either way, the simulation was prompting them to make a choice. He decided to let Fenelle choose this one until better understood the machine's scenarios.

TAGS[break]
NOTES – the rks simulation

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".frank2"]--accent:#C8D2DA;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank2 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank2 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank2 a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank2 h1"]font:18px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank2 h2"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank2 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank2 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank2 .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

ema

fen (mille)
dee/dem/der, they/them
twenty-one
march 9th
mossdeep city
aroace
office worker (cracker)
grunt
4eva
single
5' height
5' height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
462 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fenelle
Fenelle Miller
POSTED ON Jun 12, 2024 14:51:12 GMT
Fenelle Miller Avatar
Fenelle's quite eager to enter the simulation whenever possible - there's plenty of scenarios undiscovered still, and much more to figure out eventually ... Dee hasn't met der partner of today before, but nods at Frank as they enter the simulation together. As he types into the notes app, dee shakes der head as if signaling that that's alright - they'd figure out communication either way.

We can exchange numbers if messaging is easier.

Dee types into der own phone, just before the scenario loads. Der screen would still be held towards Frank, while Fenelle demself focuses on the white-haired lady - and the text that appears underneath her for dem. And there's more people present, too ...

Turning back to Frank, dee shakes der head and gives a thumbs-up and signing a Thanks, that probably would go unrecognised.

Thanks, but the simulation has some way of subtitling or interpreting - I haven't figured out yet how it does that ... ... but for now, we're also outnumbered. Want to join them?

Dee nods towards the white-haired lady, asking them to join the Hexenzirkel, this ... coven?

choice? join the hexenzirkel
close tab

played by

gunsmile

Francis
he / him
September 19
Black City, Unova
bisexual
financial consultant
civilian
you let me
complicate you
5'11" / 180 cm height
5'11" / 180 cm height
awards
313 posts
Frank Caffey DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @frank
Frank Caffey
POSTED ON Jun 13, 2024 1:34:09 GMT
Frank Caffey Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]drk triad event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]HEXENZIRKEL 1-A

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You attempt to impress the white-haired lady in order to join the Hexenzirkel. She leaves her seat at the table alongside several other shadowy figures that ascend at the same time. They clap. As they do, several eyes begin to emerge in the darkness, blinking, staring at you:[break][break]

Suddenly, odd voices flood your head: "your pr▉▉e▉ce here is an ano▉▉ly and must not be per▉▉ved. we will h▉de you. we will work in the d▉rk to pre▉s▉rve all things."[break][break]

They begin to surround you with open arms...

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Succumb or flee.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Proceed to Stage Two.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

Francis
he / him
September 19
Black City, Unova
bisexual
financial consultant
civilian
you let me
complicate you
5'11" / 180 cm height
5'11" / 180 cm height
awards
313 posts
Frank Caffey DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @frank
Frank Caffey
POSTED ON Jun 13, 2024 1:38:08 GMT
Frank Caffey Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frank2"]
[attr="class","body"]

Exchanging numbers to text was a great idea. Frank quickly swapped his information with Fenelle, keeping his phone out as the simulation unfolded. He was glad to learn that there was some kind of subtitling, though he didn't notice it himself. [break][break]

"Join works for me," he typed. [break][break]

Then he stepped toward the table, saying out loud with all the charm he knew how to muster, "Of course! We're the newest recruits. I'm Frank, and this is Fenelle. Do you have two chairs for us?" [break][break]

But then the hat-wearing lady and her associates stood without warning. And clapped. Frank was so befuddled that he didn't notice the strange eyes manifesting all around them until it was too late. [break][break]

"Oh fuck," he swore, backing up from their outstretched arms.

TAGS[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".frank2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank2 h1"]font:18px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank2 h2"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank2 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

ema

fen (mille)
dee/dem/der, they/them
twenty-one
march 9th
mossdeep city
aroace
office worker (cracker)
grunt
4eva
single
5' height
5' height
awards
462 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fenelle
Fenelle Miller
POSTED ON Jun 13, 2024 10:34:07 GMT
Fenelle Miller Avatar
Fenelle signs in agreement as Frank O.K.'s the joining. Dee looks at him as he makes the official introductions, reading his lips to the best of der abilities to get the gist of what he's saying - there's a moment of blankness, however, before dee realises Oh, that's my name, right. The thing with dee making up a name for demself: even with help, the viseme is not something dee really got used to yet. (And it's also not like the viseme is the same for everyone, either.)

However, not much time to linger in that idea, either - suddenly, the figures around the table stood up. The subtitling glitches, and it reminds dem of another time dee's been in here- uh oh.

Frank has also noticed the eyes by now, and dee doesn't hesitate much. Dee backs up in sync with Frank, before turning to find an opening to slip through- They also reach for his hand, and then run into a sprint. It seems like those eyes might be everywhere in the RKS simulation- or maybe it's just der luck. But well, hope they won't have to experience whatever it means to be engulfed here before the scenario changes!

close tab

played by

gunsmile

Francis
he / him
September 19
Black City, Unova
bisexual
financial consultant
civilian
you let me
complicate you
5'11" / 180 cm height
5'11" / 180 cm height
awards
313 posts
Frank Caffey DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @frank
Frank Caffey
POSTED ON Jun 14, 2024 13:08:36 GMT
Frank Caffey Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]ditto event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]WHACK-A-DITTO 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You find yourselves in a child's toy room, but it is more akin to that of a wonderful emporium. Large alphabet blocks, train sets, SUBSTITUTE plushies and SNORLAX cushions surround and tower above you.[break][break]

There are no exits. However, there is a plaque that reads: "find the Ditto and you will be granted escape."

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Start hitting everything.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 50 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Exercise a strategic approach.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 50 RKS POINTS.

close tab

played by

gunsmile

Francis
he / him
September 19
Black City, Unova
bisexual
financial consultant
civilian
you let me
complicate you
5'11" / 180 cm height
5'11" / 180 cm height
awards
313 posts
Frank Caffey DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @frank
Frank Caffey
POSTED ON Jun 14, 2024 13:12:59 GMT
Frank Caffey Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frank2"]
[attr="class","body"]

When Fenelle grabbed Frank's hand, he did not protest. In fact, he grasped theirs fiercely and ran as quickly as possible past the searching eyes and reaching hands. Thankfully, the scenario changed before the two could learn the consequences of their choice. [break][break]

Dazzling color surrounded them. For a moment, as he took in the wondrous room, Frank forgot he was still holding Fenelle's hand. "Find the Ditto and you will be granted escape," he murmured, reading the plaque aloud. [break][break]

Looking down, he finally released Fenelle's hand with an "Oh! Sorry!" Then he took out his phone and texted, "Should we just hit everything and see what happens?" [break][break]

START HITTING EVERYTHING.

TAGS[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

ema

fen (mille)
dee/dem/der, they/them
twenty-one
march 9th
mossdeep city
aroace
office worker (cracker)
grunt
4eva
single
5' height
5' height
awards
462 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fenelle
Fenelle Miller
POSTED ON Jun 16, 2024 10:07:40 GMT
Fenelle Miller Avatar
The shift from darkness interrupted with brightly glowing eyes is jarring to say the least. Fenelle frowns at the whiplash, taking a moment longer than Frank to actually reorient demself in this landscape which, frankly, also is a sensory overload issue. Frank's reading aloud of the plaque does focus der attention then, too, and dee follows - also because of still holding each other's hand.

Dee bristles slightly now that the life-threatening (simulated) panic is over, and is glad that Frank's releasing der hand without much fuss, shaking a head at his apology (at least, his body language seemed to indicate one). Dee looks back at der phone, typing as well,

No worries. Unown seem to be rather common in the simulation ... maybe.
Sounds like a plan. Hope this won't turn into horror again-

Dee picks up a ridiculously large plastic hammer with an etiquette indicating 100000 tons!!, but it's just air and more air. Still, it would do the trick as dee just starts hitting everything - ... that's kinda fun, actually.

choice start hitting everything!

close tab

played by

gunsmile

Francis
he / him
September 19
Black City, Unova
bisexual
financial consultant
civilian
you let me
complicate you
5'11" / 180 cm height
5'11" / 180 cm height
awards
313 posts
Frank Caffey DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @frank
Frank Caffey
POSTED ON Jun 18, 2024 13:47:36 GMT
Frank Caffey Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]ditto event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]WHACK-A-DITTO 1-A

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You begin to whack everything in the room with your own body and/or your Pokemon. Toys topple over and squeak. Blocks crash onto foam play mats. Finally, you find the DITTO which had been masquerading as one of many playthings.[break][break]

Its vacant stare and smile greets you before it slips onto the ground. It flattens into a circular shape and TRANSFORMS into a hole.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Leap into the hole.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Proceed to Stage Three.

close tab

played by

gunsmile

Francis
he / him
September 19
Black City, Unova
bisexual
financial consultant
civilian
you let me
complicate you
5'11" / 180 cm height
5'11" / 180 cm height
awards
313 posts
Frank Caffey DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @frank
Frank Caffey
POSTED ON Jun 18, 2024 14:02:23 GMT
Frank Caffey Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frank2"]
[attr="class","body"]

While Fenelle grabbed an inflatable hammer, Frank picked up a baseball bat with more heft to it. Swinging it at toys and furniture alike, he started to laugh from the exhilaration and catharsis. It felt surprisingly good to channel his recent frustrations and stresses into such a violent, physical act. [break][break]

Eventually, though, he found the Ditto, disguised as a child's toy castle. It squeaked when Frank hit it, then flattened and transformed into a pitch black hole. "What do you know," the man murmured, before turning away to see where Fenelle was. [break][break]

"Found the Ditto!" he texted while waiting beside the exit. Only when his companion met up with him did he jump down into the black nothingness.

TAGS[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

ema

fen (mille)
dee/dem/der, they/them
twenty-one
march 9th
mossdeep city
aroace
office worker (cracker)
grunt
4eva
single
5' height
5' height
awards
462 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fenelle
Fenelle Miller
POSTED ON Jun 21, 2024 20:47:25 GMT
Fenelle Miller Avatar
Fenelle glances for a moment at Frank, but seeing that he also seemed extremely on-board with just venting and being as aggressive and violent as the simulation allows, hitting toys left and right, dee feels better about letting loose for the moment, too. It's only when dee phone in der pokémon starts vibrating that dee stops, slightly out of breath, and checks it for messages.

... actually, wild that you have service in the simulation. Or is it working differently ... ... can't get distracted. After dee read the text, dee looks up at Frank and gives him a thumbs-up, tossing der toy hammer aside.

Well don
What the hell

Fenelle stares at the hole that suddenly appeared, pointing at it and texting:

Did the Ditto turn into that?
How does anyone turn into the absence of anything ...
That's the way out, right?

There's a moment of too many questions fighting for dominance in der brain, but eventually dee simply nods, ready to jump into the hole when Frank was.

close tab

played by

gunsmile

Francis
he / him
September 19
Black City, Unova
bisexual
financial consultant
civilian
you let me
complicate you
5'11" / 180 cm height
5'11" / 180 cm height
awards
313 posts
Frank Caffey DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @frank
Frank Caffey
POSTED ON Jun 24, 2024 17:28:04 GMT
Frank Caffey Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]tao event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]TAO DRAGONS 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You find yourselves atop a tall stone tower. There, you encounter a two robed men with a RESHIRAM and ZEKROM. The older one stands beside the RESHIRAM, while the younger stands across from him with a ZEKROM. The two resemble each other. The older shouts, "we must live in pursuit of the truth!"[break][break]

The younger retorts, "what does the truth matter should one's ideals be compromised?"[break][break]

The RESHIRAM and ZEKROM rush toward each other to clash in lightning and flame.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Side with Truth.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 1 CURIO or 100 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Side with Ideals.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 1 CURIO or 100 RKS POINTS.

close tab

played by

gunsmile

Francis
he / him
September 19
Black City, Unova
bisexual
financial consultant
civilian
you let me
complicate you
5'11" / 180 cm height
5'11" / 180 cm height
awards
313 posts
Frank Caffey DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @frank
Frank Caffey
POSTED ON Jun 24, 2024 17:32:41 GMT
Frank Caffey Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frank2"]
[attr="class","body"]

The fall through the Ditto-hole seemed to take forever, but then Frank hit the ground—hard. He groaned and rolled onto his back, then sat bolt upright when he saw their surroundings. A beautiful blue sky stretched as far as the eye could see, while beneath him, old stone spoke of centuries endured. [break][break]

Shouting drew Frank's attention. Two men yelled at each other from across the way, while two dragons—one black, one white—dueled high in the air. [break][break]

Looking around for Fenelle, Frank took out his phone and sent some quick texts. "What do you think? Ideals sound more important to me, but since this is a simulation, maybe it doesn't matter?"

TAGS[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

ema

fen (mille)
dee/dem/der, they/them
twenty-one
march 9th
mossdeep city
aroace
office worker (cracker)
grunt
4eva
single
5' height
5' height
awards
462 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fenelle
Fenelle Miller
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2024 16:19:42 GMT
Fenelle Miller Avatar
How long did they fall to still end up atop a tower, what's the distance- are Fenelle's first thoughts as they find themself on solid ground but still in the sky. The numb pain of the not-so-soft descent is only an afterthought, but one that comes with a vengeance. Dee is fully with der back to the shouting and the legendary pokémon at first, and only turns around as dee searches for Frank. Upon seeing him well, dee gives him a thumbs-up while still nursing der arm's awkward impact with the stone.

Dee manages to just barely catch the dialogue before it fades, so dee has context for Frank's next message. There's not a lot of hesitation in der bones as dee swiftly types a reply:

I'm also more of an Ideals guy, so let's go with that for now. Wonder if we'll see a World As If now ...

It would be funky to see a world of Truth actually, but dee wonders more who'd decide whose ideals would manifest how, so dee would stand by der, well, ideals for this choice.

choice side with ideals
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times